Come With Me To La Union
Today we're going to La Union!
I'm coming with Sadae and Sai for this trip.
Travel time was approximately a 5-6 hour bus ride from Manila. I just packed light and had my laptop with me coz I still had to work. We got there a bit early from our check-in time so we just dropped off our stuff at our Airbnb and started the adventure!
The famous 7/11
The first stop was brunch at Tagpuan. People are recommending it online, but I think it was just okay. It was also freaking hot, so the alfresco dining was not a good idea, but we were all starved that time!
We went to this cafe called A Stream of Consciousness after.
I love the interior because it was anime-themed! Their matcha latte is good! We stayed there to kill time while we waited for our actual check-in time. Our host later on allowed us to do an hour-early check-in. Yayy!
We all slept and woke up around 5pm to go to the beach. We just took photos because it was a bit low tide, na lol
After changing, we all decided to have dinner at Sabong Chicken. THEY NEVER MISS!!! I love this sm or maybe I'm just a bit biased since it's chicken hehe but really, they gave fried chicken a twist so it's not your normal korean-bbq or American buffalo-inspired flavors.
Rock, Paper.....
Took photos in the photobooth!!! probably my favorite part coz I've been wanting to get my photos taken from a vintage-themed photobooth.
I also tried this "sign" vending machine. I was given two cards for some weird reason.
Last stop for that day was another cafe called Seasons Coffee. I was able to try their matcha in the Boracay branch, so I already knew it was a good cafe.
Went home after and clocked in for work. I was too sleepy!! Drifted to sleep the moment I was done with my shift.
The next day, we woke up around 5pm, just in time to have dinner, so we went to Fat Wave Resort and decided to take some more photos while waiting for the food to arrive.
You really get what you paid for. Everything we got was hella good!!! Sadae also got us some fancy alcoholic drinks, we were just in it for the cute glasses.
We never finished them, but we opted to drop by Seasons Coffee again for some matcha and coffee lol I srsly think we're just retired baddies now.
We dropped by that sign vending machine for another round and again, they disposed 2 cards for me!! Lord do I really needed TWO?!?!?!? Do you really think I don't get the hint?? LOL
After slapping some sense into me and internalizing the cards, we headed back to the Airbnb and logged in for work.
The next morning, we packed our stuff since we're going back to Manila.
But first of course, breakfast! We went to Kabukiran Villa.
It's a cute place, but the staff was not accommodating. They didn't have many seats available, so we just stood there awkwardly for a couple of minutes scanning the area. We were able to sit because the customers seated by the counter moved their chairs to give way to us. Aside from that, the food was good, and the owner, who dropped by, was nice enough to let us meet his dogs!
Last cafe stop was called Sundown Cafe. The place was nice too, they also got a cute photobooth!
Unfortunately, their matcha latte was bland. Not even a hint of matcha or even milk just... ice T^T
We took good photos though so that's still okay!
We headed back to our Airbnb before making our way to the bus terminal. This was probably the most stressful part of the trip because we didn't book our bus tickets in advance, so we were all chance passengers.
The staff told us the next bus to Manila wouldn't leave until 6 PM, and we started worrying that we wouldn't make it back in time for work. We were even low-key considering taking a bus to Baguio instead, just so we could shorten the travel time, log in for work there, and head home after our shift.
Thankfully, another bus arrived, and we managed to get seats. It was such a huge relief!

.jpeg)

.jpeg)
.jpeg)

.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)

.jpeg)
.jpeg)

.jpeg)

.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)

.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)

.jpeg)

.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)

.jpeg)
.jpeg)

.jpeg)

.jpeg)
.jpeg)

.jpeg)
.jpeg)

.jpeg)


Comments
Post a Comment