May 2026 Blog
Hey kids, and future husband (could be u who's reading this rn but u playin)
Anyway, after eating my way through Cebu, it was time to lock in and start my diet (for a hundredth time)
Literally, on the 1st of May I went on a run in BGC. I also passed by the portal and said hi to a couple of peeps from the other side of the wordl haha
The next day, I joined my sister and my nephew at Kidzoona! I had so much fun na para bang ako ang bata??? lol
Came Sunday, I was back to running at Ayala car-free Sundays. I was also excited to see my friends there!
Sadae and Sai even got me welcome-back flowers!!! I was not expecting that at all! So lucky to have friends like this.
I missed Ziipo toooo!!!!
After my run, I dropped by my friend Ehma's booth in Pasig. She does all my customized printing shit!!! Feel free to visit her store at MaArtsy Desu
I think I overworked my body, and the sudden change in weather ended up making me sick for a week. You know how vulnerable I get every time. I was stuck in bed with chills and a really bad cough. Ghorll when I tell you, I was an emotional wreck!
When I got better, I slowly went back to my routine. I was back to running. That felt so good after being stuck at home for the whole week.
I joined Sadae's fam for brunch at Tattooed Baker and we roamed around Legazpi market.
After that morning run, I celebrated Mother's Day with my sister. We had some snacks at Burgos.
Look at the cute doodle I did!
The next week, a family friend invited us to her birthday trip in Batangas. They were going freediving, and Batangas is the perfect place for it. Of course, I didn't join them because, for the love of God, I can't swim that well.
I survived the water by just floating around with my life jacket on. Every now and then, I'd get brave and take it off for a bit, only to put it back on just in time before my anxiety kicked in. Hehe.
yo im just here for the gram
That was also a Monday, so I had to bring my laptop with me so I could report to work at night. Remote work is such a blessing!!
I spent the whole shift listening to the sound of waves and welcomed the morning with this view.
Went down and played with water for a bit.
That weekend, I went for another run, this time my gay friends joined me! So nakaka miss having beki friends around! I forced them to join me lol
Vien was even convinced to buy an Evo SL. He got himself a pair that same week. Yall can call me an influencer now.
We had breakfast after at Spotted Pig. Got to try their matcha cloud drink - it was okay ig (?)
I also dropped by the grocery store to buy some stuff for the week. I was hella productive!!
Last weekend, I joined my dear friend, Muy's birthday outreach at Home for the Aged. I can't begin to tell you how many tears I cried that day. I got so emotional seeing and interacting with the elderly. They reminded me of my grandmother, whom we call Mamay at home. She's no longer with us today, but I find comfort knowing she's now safe with God.
I also got to play pickleball for the first time! Gail, Stevie and Isay invited me to try and play with them. I like how it looks pretty similar to tennis, just the easier version, but daaaammn I was struggling to hit the ball! It was a fun experience, though, and I would probably add this to my list of hobbies lol such a flex getting to learn and adding a new sport, just need some major practice in my case!
Probably the highlight of May was the Laufey "A Matter of Time" concert. You have no idea how happy and emotional I was during that concert! I will also create a separate blog for this! Please stay tuned!
After the concert, I went back to playing pickleball and it's still annoying lol I should def be a pro by this time tf hehe
all the food we had lol I swear my diet is always tested!
The last fun event I had this month was my dear friend Jobelle's gender reveal. I was actually the first person to know the baby's gender because she sent me her ultrasound results before anyone else. She's having a baby boy!
Even though I already knew, I still dressed up in pink because everyone in our friend group knew I was hoping for a baby girl. I didn't want to give anyone a clue, so I had to pretend I had no idea. I cannot believe she's going to be a mom! We were just chugging down cocktails last October!! wthelly!! But I just know she will be a good mother! That's one thing I'm sure of!
We also played bowling and did karaoke after!
Some more from my camera roll
- the flower i got from Sai and Sadae
- my medicine from the week I got a flu
- future MILF need I say more
- more gorcery run
- made a ppt for our trip next year
- another matcha latte from Tokyo Matcha
Onto my Netflix Department
We only got two on our list, first one is a crime documentary called "Worst Ex Ever" - obv it's abt crimes involving the crazy exes. Just really goes to show that too much love can and will kill you!
Top Songs From This Month
1.) Suddenly - IOI (this comeback song for their 10th anniv was so fkn good, had it on repeat during one of my runs. I was THAT obsessed!)
2.) Jealous - Labrynth (my fave crashout song for this month)
3,) The Visitor - IU (i sometimes like to listen to her old album, this song is soo underrated!)
4.) On My Back - Cardi B (new ovulation song!!!!!)
5.) It's me - ILLIT (such a good running song too!)
6.) All I Wanted - Paramore (i sang the chorus outloud and that felt so fucking nice!)
Looking back, I was pretty out and about this month. I'm really grateful I get to live a simple and decent life. I can go here and there. Do this and that. Also, a good reminder that I'm pretty content with just being by myself. I mean, I'm hella funny wdym?!?!?
Grasya

.jpeg)

.jpeg)

.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)

.jpeg)

.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)

.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)




Comments
Post a Comment