June 2026 Blog

We're finally all caught up!!!I think I've published at least 8-9 blogs before we get here. I srsly thought I wouldn't be able to write anymore because there are just too many backlogs. Thankfully, we're here now!

Today, let's talk about what went down last June.

On the first weekend, we played badminton with the squad. 


I genuinely think I can play this sport decently, unlike pickleball coz wdym I can rally


The next weekend, I joined Sadae's fam in Arcovia to run since Ayala won't be available that Sunday due to a race happening. It was my first time running here too! The restaurants around were soo tempting!!!! Kakagutom!


That work week, we headed to La Union. I think I've been going here for 3 consecutive years now! It's like the new Baguio to me, which, btw, I truly miss!!!!! Maybe I should go before the year ends. If it weren't only for the looong travel, I'd probably be there every weekend. 

I made a separate blog for this Elyu trip featuring all the restaurants and cafes that we tried. 

CLICK HERE FOR THE FULL BLOG

One thing that you guys should def try is the Sabong Fried Chicken, I'm definitely being bias here because I love fried chicken so much, but y'all need to try it!


and that very next weekend, we attended the Pride Run!

We skipped wearing the singlet and opted for Disney-colored running fits. I love the whole experience so much! Can't wait to sign up again next year, maybe their longest distance category. (wow??)

CLICK HERE FOR THE FULL BLOG


The last weekend, I went on another run at Ayala and met my friends after.

 I unexpectedly PR'd my 10K!!!

I got it for only 1hr and 16min with a 7:39 pace and I love how I can see the improvement of my pace over time. I don't think I can beat that shit though lol I was deadass tired. 


I immediately went home after because it was also my nephew's 4th birthday and we're celebrating it at Bay Prime Hotel. I booked myself my own room because I wanted to enjoy and relax too.

 

My sister and I went to Parqal Mall to have some cold drinks. We discovered Dylan Cafe and stayed there for a bit. 

I got a matcha drink, but it didn't even taste like one. The presentation was bomb though. The waiting time was a bit long for just 2 drinks and a barely packed restaurant, and it was on the pricier side too. 

I liked the vibe of the place, maybe not just a good experience overall. 


We returned to the hotel and went for a swim. Also played with my nephew at night while we ate pizzaaaaaa from SnR.


I was a bit scared being all alone in my room, I had to leave the TV on with my fave ASMRtist playing in the back while I drifted off to sleep. I really love the relaxing vibes of hotels. I cannot be poor forever coz this is what I want to do in life lololol 

Kids, I hope your dad has money!!!


My June was not so busy unlike my May, it was magastos though hahaha


Some more pics from my camera roll

- got myself decent badminton/pickleball shoes coz using my running shoes will probably give me an injury!

-  random Mang Inasal craving solved!

- I asked my sister to cook some tortang talong because it's my current favorite home-cooked meal

- I had a haircut! I got some cute layers and also need to have the ends chopped off!

- Pride Run happened to fall on Father's Day - so to my future husband, this could be u but u playin

- first time trying mango sticky rice!



No Netflix for the whole of June, and I wonder why... yeah because I've been too busy doomscrolling on instagram and crashing out hehehehe


Top Songs From This Month


1.) Therapy At The Club - The Flo (I listen to this song like I'm still a drunkard mess)

2.) Hate That I Made You Love Me - Ariana Grande (the LSS factor this song has is insane)

3.) I Knew It I Knew You - Taylor Swift ("love has ways of bringing things back to life" is my fave line of all!!)

4.) My Love Is Like A Star - Demi Lovato (for someone that I care abt but lives in the different side of the world)

5.) Iconic By Mistake - Le Sserafim x ILLIT x Katseye (bopping to this song while I run!!)


Olivia Rodrigo also dropped her new album called, "You Seem Pretty Sad For A Girl So In Love"

These are my top faves (in any order)

- "Less" - this made me cry the first time I've heard this song. You could actually hear her voice breaking at the last part of the song T^T

- "Honeybee" - I initially thought this was a sad song but it's not. Olivia even said, "You can play this song at weddings," and I believe her. I love how this song is made, the lyrics, the melody, and the emotions she puts in this. Ahh such a masterpiece!

- "What's Wrong With Me" - some are saying it's the worst song or the skip one off the album, but I like it coz it's about feeling anxious about a potential feeling. Something you can be so familiar yet unfamiliar with. 



I cannot believe we are already halfway through 2026, and it still feels like January-ish to me. A lot has happened. A lot has changed. I'm thankful I get to enjoy the little things in my life. I think it's what makes my life worth living, even the messy bits.


I hope the rest of 2026 will give me a peaceful mind, a healthy body and genuine happiness

And kids, it's okay if we don't find your dad, you will still live inside me. 


Here's to more love and some bitterness lol

see you on my next blog!



xoxo
Grasya



Comments

Popular Posts