Run 5K With Me - Pride Run 2026

Attended Pride Run for the second time this year! 

This run was a bit special because the ladies were complete, also the first time joining a fun run with Yssa who just started her running era this year. I was so happy! We all decided to color-code our outfits, called dibs on blue for a change and showed up with a Cinderella-inspired fit lol


Pride Run is a bit chill compared to other races out there. I had such a fun time last year watching the drag queens that's why I decided to sign up again. 


This was what welcomed us at the race village! Bading na bading!





 We dropped off offour bags and did some warm-up. 

Once the gang was complete, we took some more photos

Me as Cinderella (blue)

Sadae as Jasmine (red version)

Yssa as Sleeping Beauty (pink)

Sai as Rapunzel (lavender)

Annah as Tinkerbell (green)

We reserved some flowers pre-run. It was so cute!

We headed to the start line right after.

Gunstart was at 5am. 

This run was really laid-back, had a great time watching the other runners all dressed up in their costumes. I think I stopped at every photographer I saw on the route lol We all chose to run 5K coz we just wanted to enjoy the whole experience. 


selfie at the finish line 

We all met after we finished. This is the cutest and most kikay medal I have!


it's giving sailormoon. I'm in love!



We got the flowers we had reserved pre-run and roamed around some more at the race village.



ofc the banana 


just had to do my signature pose!!!

 I was waiting for the drag queen performance, but we waited long enough and it was getting hotter so we decided to leave. 


For the post-race meal, we went to Spotted Pig. 

Then headed to Bad Cafe for some coffee. Their matcha latte was good!!It tasted legit I was soo happy! We stayed there for a good amount of time just talking about the run, our future races, girly stuff, and, of course, boy talks. I love girlhood so fuckin much!



So kids..if you are ever going to be born. I hope you'll love running as your mom does. 

The running community is such a welcoming community, and I would love for you to experience that. 


I'm excited for next year's pride run. 

Mabuhay ang mga bading!


xoxo
Grasya


Comments

Popular Posts